26 April 2015

Panties and pajamas

I never thought  I would sew underwear. The choice of underwear in my size is huge, in a variety of colors, styles and prices.
So I considered; sewing lingerie is a waste of time.
But, after recent clean-up of my stash I found a large amount of cotton and rayon jersey – leftovers from dresses and T-shirt I made. Since those jersey pieces were only enough for panties, and throwing them away will be a waste of money, I have started sewing underwear. lol
Pattern: A FREE PDF pattern from Zoe’s ‘SoZoWhatDoYouKnow’ blog. 
Fabric: cotton and rayon jersey leftovers 
                                          Panties
                                              Vest
Pattern: A FREE PDF PATTERN from Birgitte
                                 Pajama pants
Pattern: Burda 5/2013-117A 
Fabric: Quilting cotton
Alterations: omitted pockets, added elastic at the waist.
                                                   :)

No comments: