24 June 2009

Wrap-over dresses

The pattern is from Burda (2/2007.)


I used it two years ago, and I am still gladly wearing that dress.
So, I decided to repeat this project TWICE this year.
Dress is absolutely adorable. It's very easy to sew and so comfortable to wear.
It has short raglan sleeves and there’s no need for a zipper.
It is made of cotton jersey.


The green dress is the same as the pattern, brown has some changes.


Due to errors in the fabric, which I later found, I had to turn lap of the dress to the other side.
The next time I have to be careful when being purchases fabric. :)



I did not sew the belt that was in the instructions, and mine dresses are little longer.

Cut size 36 (I am between 36 and 38) One size lower is perfect for this pattern.
I recommend this pattern. :)

1 comment:

Gail said...

They both look great on you. Nothing like a tried and trusted pattern.