06 July 2014

Embellished grey dress

E isfor Embellished Details 
I decided to “follow“ this trend,too.
I embellished the dress by adding a chain around the neck.
 Now, I am a trendy girl, or not. LOL
Pattern: Burda 3/2010-103
Fabric: Cotton with elastane
Alterations:
This is really cute A- line dress. But, when I added length (What I usually  do because I don't wear length above knee) I have transformed this lovely dress in  a tent. The only thing left to do is to narrow the dress and add a belt. Now this is not the dress I wanted but it is wearable. So, let it be.
 Perfect version of this cute dress HERE.
                                       *
What I learned: Do not sew A-line dresses.Period.
Unfortunately I haven't learned it from failure with THIS dress. :(
                                       *
My ballerina shoes addiction:
                                                  :)

No comments: