14 October 2015

White Cropped Jacket with Buttons

The essential thing in every wardrobe is a light summer blazer for chilly summer evenings or early autumn. Such  piece of clothing I planned to sew for so long.
Fabric: cotton brocade
I opted for a white color. The fabric is from my stash, and I'm not completely satisfied with the choice. This white color has blue reflection because of fabric texture and it’s difficult to combine it.
Alterations: none, but I'm not happy with sleeves length. Sleeves should be a little shorter or completely long.
Blazer has no lining and all seams are finished with bias tape.
This is a great universal summer blazer that I will certainly sew again.
                           Blazer: Burda 2/2011 mod.108
                           Dress: Burda  9/2000 mod.114

No comments: